LogMeIn Antivirus - Coming Sept 2019
Subscribers here at almuniz.com who subscribe to the Central Essentials Care Plan & Central Complete Care Plan have access to the new LogMeIn Antivirus. Plan subscribers can request activation of LogMeIn Antivirus on Windows computers in their Central Care & Maintenance Plans.
Central Complete Care Members: Once LogMeIn Antivirus has been installed to your computers, we will manage and monitor your anti-virus status, updates, and more from within for the next level in support.
LogMeIn Antivirus uses real-time information to proactively identify and protect against unique, sophisticated threats.
The following features are included in LogMeIn Antivirus
- File Scan
- Behavioral Scan
- Traffic Scan
- Exclusion list
- Silent install
- Windows 7 or newer (including 64-bit)
- LogMeIn host version version 12572 or higher
How to install and activate LogMeIn Antivirus on any Windows host.
Who can use this feature? The ability to activate and manage LogMeIn Antivirus is available to any Account Holder of a LogMeIn Central Premier or Security subscription and to users with the following permissions: Enable LogMeIn Central and Anti-Virus Management.
- In LogMeIn Central, go to Antivirus.
- Select the checkbox for each computer you want to work with.The Actions button is activated at the top of the page. Required host software: On Windows, version 12572 or higher.
- Click .
- For each host that is online with no conflicting anti-virus software installed, LogMeIn Antivirus is installed and activated.
- If conflicting anti-virus software is detected, you must remove it before continuing.
- If offline hosts are detected, you should bring them online before continuing.
The host-side end user does not need to take action to complete the installation. Host-side users are not interrupted.
LogMeIn Antivirus remains active as long as a host remains attached to your LogMeIn Central account. Activation renews automatically every 30 days.
As with other LogMeIn Central features, if you have trouble with the LogMeIn Anti-virus installation, please contact LogMeIn Customer Support.
LogMeIn Antivirus is a separate software and not removed when you uninstall the LogMeIn host software from a computer.
When you remove LogMeIn or detach a host from your account, LogMeIn Antivirus remains installed, but does not renew. LogMeIn Antivirus eventually notifies the host-side user that the service is no longer active.
To remove LogMeIn Antivirus from a host, you must manually uninstall it.