Expert software installation of your desktop application insures proper functioning and updating so users are productive and applications are always secure.
- Purchase your new software
- Download your software
- Install the Software
- Prior to installing we will uninstall any stale, outdated or versions of the software that prevent the new software from installing; or cause conflict
- Register your Software
- Using the information you provide via secure portal
- Provide you any credentials that may be required to access your software and/or license info (if any)
- Set application to “default”
- Initiate software
- Apply available application updates
Please note: You should plan to be in front of your pc throughout the remote session to observe. The tech may have a question via chat box. You may need to click certain system prompts for the tech. You should have administrator access to the device. Must have an active internet connection. The host PC will be restarted as required to ensure either a complete uninstall of previous items and clean restart before and after installing the software you hired us to install for you.